You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rulers and Guides Invisible?

• 6 months later...

Tap the top left icon which looks like a page with a corner turned down > Tap Guides

Along the bottom of your screen will be circles for Show Guides, Add Horizontal, Add Vertical.

Toggle the Show Guides.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I have the same issue. I want the guides to be visible the entire time. I have to be moving a later or object in order for them to appear regardless of what color I make them. 

it is super annoying that they aren’t even visible when I initially add them. I have to click in the middle of no where and guess in order to select it. 

if I am missing a preference option somewhere, someone please tell me. Super annoying. 

1 hour ago, not_like_theketchup said:

I have the same issue. I want the guides to be visible the entire time. I have to be moving a later or object in order for them to appear regardless of what color I make them. 

it is super annoying that they aren’t even visible when I initially add them. I have to click in the middle of no where and guess in order to select it. 

if I am missing a preference option somewhere, someone please tell me. Super annoying. 

If I understand your problem correctly you dont see the guides? this might be too simple a solution but have you tried this: you can choose in the menu if you want to see them or not, see pic (Hilfslinien means Guides)

282DD040-0176-4675-B9A0-C96A4477239A.jpeg