You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Кадрирование

1. A large request to make it possible to specify a more accurate size of the framing frame. For example; I need to specify a specific size (and this is strictly) - 39.793 mm x 44.45 mm, but the program does not perceive such values, and I get what I have ... It would be fine if it was implemented.

5a2277d533633_Ashampoo_Snap_2017_12.02_007.thumb.jpg.606dcb5fdac989de3b19008381ff3059.jpg

2. If possible, add a window for entering the DPI size for the frame, so that the specified size is maintained when saving.

5a22780e2e6a4_Ashampoo_Snap_2017_12.02_006.thumb.jpg.9890cbf7ae171894cf7eed87e66a00d7.jpg

3. The exact size specified during cropping is not saved! They are generally different: after framing, after saving and when inserting into another program.

This could be different - due to different DPI settings in each document. Jpeg sometimes (most of the time) has no correct DPI settings. To adjust it - enter Document / Resize Document - remove checkbox from Resample - and enter correct DPI for entire document.

И будет тебе счастье :)

Скриншот 2017-12-02 13.25.13.png

Win10 x64 1907, 16G RAM, Core i7 + Wacom Cintiq 12WX Interactive Pen Display - Affinity Photo  1.7.3.481 + Beta 1.8.0.526, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Corel Draw X7, ArtCAM 2015 R2
iOS 13.1.0, iPad Pro 10.5, 64GB + Apple Pencil - Procreate 5.0.2, Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3

4 hours ago, Manofjesus said:

This could be different - due to different DPI settings in each document. Jpeg sometimes (most of the time) has no correct DPI settings. To adjust it - enter Document / Resize Document - remove checkbox from Resample - and enter correct DPI for entire document.

И будет тебе счастье :)

Скриншот 2017-12-02 13.25.13.png

73/5000
V tom to i delo, chto razmer nuzhen imenno dlya ramki kadrirovaniya. Kak v PS
The fact of the matter is that the size is needed for the framing frame. As in the PS.
Спасибо за счастье!

Hi Graphos

We are already able to do an absolute dimension, in fact you have it in your second image. Your first image is set to use a ration instead of a dimension.

The option to have DPI on the crop is something that has been requested previously so it is on our list of things to consider, so I'm moving this to our feature requests section

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com