You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stabilizer option

With the new stabilizer option, I see that Designer is headed in the right direction, but the smoother lines one gets with it turned on, couldn't the result of that be implemented into the regular brush or pencil? Can't we have this smoothness 24/7? 

I would never want it implemented on a full-time basis. The way it is set up right now is perfect in my opinion. One of my biggest pet peeves in other software is that I was always having to turn down or turn off the smoothing (Flash). I don't want software auto correcting the line that I put down, unless I specifically want it to. Smoothing is not the same as the Stabilizer but they are both trying to assist you in the line that you are trying to make.  I find that the stabilizer is good for some things in terms of getting specific types of lines but will slow you down in other cases. If it was implemented all the time, then you would have people like me requesting the option to turn it off. This will differ from person to person, but at the end of the day, I think it is best to have the stabilizer as an option that you can turn on or off.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.