You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Brush palette changes not sticking

Playing with Brushes palette in Pixel Persona. Was working fine for a while but then AD refuses to apply the changes to the brush. I have a screen capture to show you but this forum won't let me upload anymore because of some cumulative upload quota (sucks!!!). I can email it if you give me an address, or if you can fix my user settings, I can upload it....

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

• Staff

Hi Ronny,

If you don't mind sending it to support@seriflabs.com I can grab it from there :)  I'll ask to see if anything can be done about these restrictive upload limits - a few people are running into it now...

Thanks,

Matt

Ok I will email it. Btw, I did manage to find the settings to delete some old attachements... And releasing my quota. I think I had a video that was chewing up 16MB of my quota. I deleted it to be abLe to post again (will compress more next time)

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks Matt! I wanted to "Like" your comment but I reached my "Like" quota for the day :(

Did Grumpy Cat set up the defaults? Lol, cheers mate!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.