You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Any idea what may be causing unusual edge banding on right side on each photo loaded into Affinity (see screen shot).  Appears in both screen image and saved version.

New user coming from a trial version on macintosh platform.  Deleted the trial version, but had no effect.

post-59015-0-23666100-1494680732_thumb.jpg

The photo is from Jokusarlon (ice calving lagoon) in Iceland.  It is a .tif file.

My workflow is raw processing in another program and using Affinity for its excellent panorama and focus stacking ability.  That is, if I can get rid of the artifact on the right edge of all images.  Thank you....

I raw process using Capture One, edit in Photoshop without any problems with a Macintosh Pro computer running El Capitan operating system.

Tried some .jpg and .tif files created in Photoshop and they appear in Affinity without any artifacts.  

With some further testing it appears entirely related to .tif files created by Capture One Pro, Version 10.1.