Sign in to follow this  
Xenol

Local Studio Logo

Extremely clever design, so relevant to the company business! The FB cover manages to convey in one graphic every business offering idea. Smart to offset the ampersand so as not to confuse the mic. Just wondering on the logo, at the risk of the marvelous simplicity, does this mic need just one more little definer for more immediate recognition as a mic? My brain first saw it as a logo divider, then wondered if it was an exclamation mark, then saw the "cord" to finally figure it out. Maybe a few dots in the round part to imply a mic screen or maybe something else, dunno what. Or maybe I'm just not in the music world. Hey, you did request comments, right? Anyway, not being critical, just throwing out some ideas - okay, mud on the wall.

:rolleyes: :D

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Thanks for the input Jer, I'm a big fan of honest criticism, you often get suggestions you would never have thought of on your own! I'll have an attempt adding some dots as you suggest and see the result!

Extremely clever design, so relevant to the company business! The FB cover manages to convey in one graphic every business offering idea. Smart to offset the ampersand so as not to confuse the mic. Just wondering on the logo, at the risk of the marvelous simplicity, does this mic need just one more little definer for more immediate recognition as a mic? My brain first saw it as a logo divider, then wondered if it was an exclamation mark, then saw the "cord" to finally figure it out. Maybe a few dots in the round part to imply a mic screen or maybe something else, dunno what. Or maybe I'm just not in the music world. Hey, you did request comments, right? Anyway, not being critical, just throwing out some ideas - okay, mud on the wall.

:rolleyes: :D