You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm new onAffinity, and I'm experimenting some commands.

I have Windows 10 64 bit

I watched this tutorial and tried to apply it, but it does not work. I do not understand if I'm doing something wrong.

http://vimeo.com/channels/875980/139439495

I exported 2 adjustment layers with "Export LUT", but when I import it, the result is completely different, in fact, whatever the corrections that I made with the adjustment levels (I did several tests) the LUT level imported is always the same (wrong).

When I click on "Export LUT" and after in the windows of LUT impostations on "export", for a few seconds the screen goes black and the program crashes, does not work.

Then he resumes.

I add some files to explain:

"Prova1-start" is the start image.

"Prova1-adjustment-levels" is the image with the correction I made (the corrections are strong to show better the result)

"Prova1-LUT-from-adjustement" is the image with the imported LUT

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

post-50239-0-31915200-1485464897_thumb.jpg

post-50239-0-89532200-1485464900_thumb.jpg

post-50239-0-06832300-1485464910_thumb.jpg

Thanks kaffe... for your reply!

The original image is a jpg, and it is the "Prova1-start.jpg" added to the topic.

Now I try to add the LUT file.

But You can also try looking at and following the instructions in the video I linked at the beginning.

Thanks

ciao!

strange.zip

Thank you Raff,

I can reproduce this here on AP 1.5.1 / macOS 10.12. Load an image, make some tonal adjustments, export LUT, revert file to original, add LUT Adjustment, load exported LUT. Colors look completely out of place, just like in your example above.

I have no ideas on what's happening here. Maybe the devs can have a comment on this.

Cheers

kaffeeundsalz

I know the results are not what you want. But, what a great way to get posterization. 

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

I know the results are not what you want. But, what a great way to get posterization. 

Unfortunately no, gdenby, the posterization was my adjustment to test the sistem!   ^_^

The LUT result is the red-green image!  :(

Thank you Raff,

I can reproduce this here on AP 1.5.1 / macOS 10.12. Load an image, make some tonal adjustments, export LUT, revert file to original, add LUT Adjustment, load exported LUT. Colors look completely out of place, just like in your example above.

I have no ideas on what's happening here. Maybe the devs can have a comment on this.

Cheers

kaffeeundsalz

Thanks for your contribution.

I hope to have an answer from the team of Affinity.