You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Transferring Photo License on Windows?

Hi all, 
I see that the license for Affinity Photo is easily transferable on OSX using the same Apple ID. However, is a similar transfer also possible on Windows? I'd like to purchase a license, but plan to replace my machine in 3 months.

Thanks!
PS Sorry if this is a repost; i've checked the FAQ's and did a few searches but couldn't find the same question. Feel free to just link to the already answered question if this is a dup.  

• Staff

affinityuser2,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

This is asked a lot but not to worry, we should have it pinned somewhere more obvious.

The Windows licence allows you to install on any number of computers for your own personal use, OR on one computer for anyone to use. It's in the Digital Orders section here along with some other store questions

https://affinity.store/help/

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

You are welcome. I have requested that the whole license agreement is added to the affinity store site, but currently the help page gives this bit of it regarding licensing.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 10 months later...

I’d be surprised if there isn’t a discount offer when the desktop 1.6 versions are released, but the iPad version is already very inexpensive anyway.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)