I got the DAUB pack of brushes with the Windows purchase of Affinity Designer.

When I installed them (double clicked at first on the file which prompted the import) DAUB Inkers showed up properly but none of the rest will. When I try running the import again it shows 2, 3, etc so it thinks they are installed but they do not show up in the Brushes drop down list like Inkers does.

Thoughts?

I got caught out by this the other way around! I was in the Pixel Persona when I imported the DAUB brushes, so the others showed up but the Inkers didn't. The Inkers are only available in the Draw Persona; the others are only available in the Pixel Persona.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Ha, I had samething happen also I wasn't too impressed they didn't include instructions on how to install their brushes and assets.  I am totally new to the program, played with the beta a llittle but not too indepth and had to experiment forever before figuring out how to install them.  And the UI Sheets in that other download I haven't figured out if it is possible to keep them in AD as assets or I have to keep them in a dedicated folder somewhere in case I want to use them..  Instructions would be nice..  LOL

I did order the Work Book though after I purchased AD, maybe it tells in there how to do it. 

Hi, I think I am missing something, I purchased the windows version today, the download only seemed to be the main affinity program, there were no separate dowloads for the bonus items, any of them, where do I find them?

Thanks

Ian

EDIT: - ok i just saw the email from them lol - with the download links oops

Ha, I had samething happen also I wasn't too impressed they didn't include instructions on how to install their brushes and assets.  I am totally new to the program, played with the beta a llittle but not too indepth and had to experiment forever before figuring out how to install them.  And the UI Sheets in that other download I haven't figured out if it is possible to keep them in AD as assets or I have to keep them in a dedicated folder somewhere in case I want to use them..  Instructions would be nice..  LOL

I did order the Work Book though after I purchased AD, maybe it tells in there how to do it. 

There are little instruction docs in the downloaded folders for everything except DAUB. All pretty strait forward.