Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

16bit linear color space problem

hi,

i always save my renderings out of cinema 4d as a 16bit multipass file for compositing in linear color space (gamma 1). affinity photo seems to ignore the embedded linear profile in the current beta (1.5.0.35) an interprets it as a srgb with gamma 2.1 so the layers don't get added together correctly. i tried to switch the color space inside of photo to a linear space but it seems only possible in 32bit mode. are linear color spaces in 16bit not supported or is it a bug?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a tread about the same kind of problem. Profiles are ignored in 16bit if they are linear space. Not only during import. Also when assigning a profile the linear-gamma profiles won't show up _unless_ you're in 32bit mode in the image.

Haven't got a single response, been bumping it a few times.. but they're ignoring it it seems.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.