You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

16bit linear color space problem

hi,

i always save my renderings out of cinema 4d as a 16bit multipass file for compositing in linear color space (gamma 1). affinity photo seems to ignore the embedded linear profile in the current beta (1.5.0.35) an interprets it as a srgb with gamma 2.1 so the layers don't get added together correctly. i tried to switch the color space inside of photo to a linear space but it seems only possible in 32bit mode. are linear color spaces in 16bit not supported or is it a bug?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a tread about the same kind of problem. Profiles are ignored in 16bit if they are linear space. Not only during import. Also when assigning a profile the linear-gamma profiles won't show up _unless_ you're in 32bit mode in the image.

Haven't got a single response, been bumping it a few times.. but they're ignoring it it seems.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.