You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Font problem with WMF file

I imported a WMF (Windows Metafile) as an image, intending to export it as a PDF. The original font is NWCV15, a music font used by Noteworthy Composer software. As you see, the wrong font appears in the image. The right font is accessible, as the second image shows. DrawPlus X6 doesn't have this problem (except for slurs/ties, which don't appear at all).

post-32784-0-30220500-1471257046_thumb.png

post-32784-0-58440400-1471257046_thumb.png

post-32784-0-79571900-1471257046_thumb.png

I've just downloaded and installed NoteWorthy Composer 2 Demo, but there's no NWCVF font in its Fonts folder: the closest font name is NWCV15.

It might be helpful if you could attach your WMF file here.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Thanks for that,

It looks like we aren't reading in the style of the font correctly, you'll notice if you highlight one of the incorrect notes (for example one of the many letter "K"), next to the font size you'll see a blank dropdown. If you change that to "Regular" you'll notice it then gets fixed.

I've logged this to be further looked into and will let you know if we get any more information.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.