You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Every version of Affinity Designer Beta has had a lot of lag when scrolling through any swatches, though it is still usable.  This happens regardless of the file that I am working on, and it has persisted through reisntallations and updates to Affinity Designer Beta.  I am currently on the most recent beta (7/7/16).

PC specs:

CPU: Intel i7 5820k@4.5 Ghz

GPU: GTX Geforce 950

RAM: 32 GB DDR4 

SSD: Samsung 950 Pro installation drive (where Windows and my applications, including Designer, are installed)

HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 7200 RPM storage drive (where the files I am working on are stored)

I don't think it is my PC causing the issue.

• Staff

It's particularly slow with PANTONES. This was reported a long time ago however it's due to the amount of time it takes to load the number of swatches. 

It should be more bearable when scrolling with the mouse wheel but as soon as you grab the scrollbar it starts to get a whole lot slower.

Both the Mac and Windows versions have a bug logged for this and they are currently unresolved so development know but as you've said, it still functions so it isn't a priority at the moment.

Thanks for the report coocoocat.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.