You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Very slow and needs light coloured GUI

Everyone who is asking for a lighter UI color, please go to the EDIT > PREFERENCES > USER INTERFACE and you can adjust "UI GAMMA" to make it lighter or darker. 

Either makes hardly any difference, or that function does not work properly on my system. Still too dark for my taste.

Everyone who is asking for a lighter UI color, please go to the Edit > Preferences > User Interface and you can adjust "UI Gamma" to make it lighter or darker. 

Please don't shout at us. We can read, and we already know about this. It makes no significant difference to the interface, although it does help a bit with the application workspace background. 

AMD A10-6800K, with Radeon HD Graphics 4100 GHz

8 Gb on Windows 10 64-bit build 17763.316 •  My Free OpenType Fonts

I positively hate the dark UI and shall not be purchasing AD if it remains like that. In fact it puts me off taking any further part in the beta

Sorry to say that I am indeed going to call it a day with this beta. I'll keep an eye on future versions in the hope that the UI can be adjusted. And I'll hope to see Affinity Photo arrive with that option from the word go.

Sorry to say that I am indeed going to call it a day with this beta. I'll keep an eye on future versions in the hope that the UI can be adjusted. And I'll hope to see Affinity Photo arrive with that option from the word go.

Hi, Affinity Photo will also ship with the same dark UI.

What OS are you using? Do you get any warnings when you start the application?

I'm a bit late:

Windows 7, 64 bit

Intel i5

4GB RAM

Internal graphics card

No warnings when I start it.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.