You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Afreken oplossingen Affinity

Bij het openen van de Affinity opent ook een vertaler en denk ik de vraag zo te kunnen stellen in dutch .

Ik heb Affinity 1 gekocht en ik wil 2 kopen .

1 heb ik zonder problemen via bank kunnen betalen .

Er wordt mij verteld bij het willen kopen van 2.0 dat ik alleen via win,google store deze aankopen kan doen .

Paypal werkt niet ,google en win store is ook geen sucsess .

Ik kom toch eens vragen of hier een oplossing voor bedacht is zodat ik daar gebruik van kan maken , of gaat er een oplossing komen ?

Alle opties die geboden worden heb ik geprobeerd maar werken niet ( betalingen ).

Jacqueline ,Heiningen 

The Affinity applications are certainly not available from the Google Store. If something is telling you that, then I think you are looking at the wrong site or at wrong information. What web browser and OS do you use, and are you looking at https://store.serif.com or at some other web site?

Can you give us a screenshot of the site you're looking at, and the message that says you can get it at the Google Store?

Can you give us a screenshot of the window where you try to make the purchase, before you fill in any information?

Thanks.

Translation via DeepL: 

De Affinity-toepassingen zijn zeker niet beschikbaar in de Google Store. Als iets je dat vertelt, dan denk ik dat je naar de verkeerde site of naar verkeerde informatie kijkt. Welke webbrowser en OS gebruik je en kijk je naar https://store.serif.com of naar een andere website?

Kun je ons een screenshot geven van de site waar je naar kijkt, en het bericht dat je het in de Google Store kunt kopen?

Kun je ons een screenshot geven van het venster waarin je de aankoop probeert te doen, voordat je informatie invult?

Bedankt.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

Hoi Jaqueline (@Jacq22),

Het spijt ons te horen dat u problemen ondervindt bij het kopen van de Affinity V2-apps.

We bieden veel verschillende betalingsopties op de Affinity Store-website. Als geen van deze opties momenteel voor u werkt, kunt u een e-mail sturen naar affinity@serif.com met zoveel mogelijk informatie, zodat ons team verder kan onderzoeken en u kan adviseren over de beste beschikbare aankoopopties voor jou.

Bij voorbaat hartelijk dank :) 

Hi Jacqueline,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble purchasing the Affinity V2 apps. 

We offer many different payment options on the Affinity Store website - if none of these options are working for you currently please email affinity@serif.com with as much information as possible so that our team can inveatigate further and advise for the best purchasing options available for you.

Many thanks in advance :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

hi , to be given the wrigt ansers ..i try the affinity store , the google store, the window app store and pay , bank having troble to ad the google pay app , paypal is also no sucsess , i try evry way uth its not posible .

thats why a ask te question , is there a option ay with bank transfer .

v1 en bank transfer works fine ,

buth all the ather stuff or options are a no go .

keep me posted if there is a wat to transfer bij bank .

Jacqueline

• Staff

Unfortunately, as we've confirmed to you via email - we cannot take payment for Affinity V2 via bank transfer, our apologies.

If you email our team, we can walk you through other payment options available :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!