You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Account Dialog listing for KolorMarc Studio Markers pack is incomplete

I'm not sure if this is an application problem or just something setup incorrectly at the Affinity Store, but the KolorMarc Studio Markers pack has 4 downloadable items: a brush set, swatches, and 2 .afphoto files.

The Affinity applications' Account Dialog in V2 (My Account in V1) doesn't show the 2 .afphoto files. They should be shown, with a link to take you to the Store to download them since they can't be installed automatically. As they're not listed, a user installing via Account might not realize they're missing 2 parts of the pack they purchased.

image.png.eac0ab67e053d37e991a23fdf9c349e1.png

By the way, at the Store, when you click on Download to get one of those .afphoto files, you're presented with a dialog suggesting that you should install them via Account within the applications. While that's appropriate for the brushes and swatches, it's not appropriate for the .afphoto files as they can't be installed that way. For non-installable items, the dialog in the Store should simply perform the download.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 hour ago, Lee D said:

The store will download the files after closing that prompt and clicking again.

Yes, it will, but it's an annoyance when manual download is the only method that can work :) 

Thanks for logging.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

On 11/27/2023 at 5:26 AM, Lee D said:

I've logged this to see if the links to the two .afphoto files can be added to the in app downloader.

The links seem to be there now in the Account dialog.

-- Walt
PC: