You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

WebPlus X8 registration code?

I have WebPlus X8 that I installed and registered on my old PC in 2007 with a 6 digit registration code. After reinstalling the product in 2020 after reformatting the HDD it ran without being registered but I came across the universal code in this forum and was able to complete the registration. However, I now have a new Windows 11 PC and after running WebPlus X8 installation on my new PC it calls for a registration code that is 5 digits in each of 5 blocks. I don't understand why the fields on the registration form would be different as the software hasn't changed. What do I need to do to generate or access this code?

2 hours ago, David Hoyle said:

it calls for a registration code that is 5 digits in each of 5 blocks

That sounds more like the product code (I think it was called) that was the long number you had to put in first. This was normally included with the CD or emailed to you and was unique to your copy of the software. You then had to contact Serif for a registration key. You can no longer contact Serif for the registration key and need to use the universal key number instead: 881887

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad