You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

So there is a problem with my account

I have purchased Affinity Photo and Desginer a while ago. Now I have upgradet my computer to windows 11 and therefore tried to download Affinify Photo and Designer again.

But I have forgotten my productkey and it is not showing in my account.

It would be awesome if somebody from the affinity team could help.

thanks

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Are you talking about version 1 or version 2 of the Affinity applications?

Also, where did you purchase them from?

Some considerations:

1. Only v1 applications have Product Keys, and only if you purchased directly from Serif via the Affinity Store. If you purchased from Microsoft via the Microsoft Store, you do not have a Product Key; they license is tied to your Microsoft Store account.
  2. For v1 applications, the application (and Product Key) would be available at https://affinity.store/account/downloads if you purchased from the Affinity Store.
  3. For v2 applications, the application would be available at https://affinity.store/account/licences if you purchased from the Affinity Store.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.5, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.5

15 minutes ago, Paul22212121 said:

I checked your link under "2. For v1....", but it only shows overlays and textures...

That would indicate that you purchased from the Microsoft Store (not directly from Serif) or that you purchased using a different email address.

Have you checked the Microsoft Store to make sure you don't have a purchase showing there? This FAQ should help with that:

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

yeah.... but I have purchased it directly from Serif. And I also used this exact email, beacause all the textures that came with Affinity Photo and Designer are linked to this account and I can see their product keys also.... Just the product keys from Affinity Photo and Designer are missing.

51 minutes ago, Paul22212121 said:

Just the product keys from Affinity Photo and Designer are missing.

If they're missing, the only two possibilities I know of are that you used a different email address (and Affinity Store account) or you purchased from Microsoft, instead.

If you haven't checked in the Microsoft Store, as shown above, that would be my recommendation.

-- Walt
PC:

• Staff

@Paul22212121

I can see your account created with your forum email address, created for claiming complimentary content you mention above, and in that account I can see that you are using V1 products purchased direct from Serif, but there are no software orders placed on that account, hence them not showing up in that account.

I suggest you ordered them against another email address, but my detective skills are letting me down finding another account with your "name"

I suggest you email Affinity@serif.com and look in your email history tell them the order numbers for your affinity software Search "Affinity Order". They will be able to find your account from the order numbers.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Many thanks for your messages.
I have already contacted support and am still waiting to hear back, but thought someone here might know more.
I have not purchased the products in question from the Windows store and have already checked this.
The products such as the textures listed in my account were not freely available at the time and were automatically included with a purchase.
And I only recently deleted old emails, including the email from two years ago.