You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Masterpages - scroll down the document pages when hovering at top/ bottom

Right now, if you want to drag a masterpage to a document page that is not in view in the pages studio, the panel does not scroll, so you have to escape out dragging the masterpage. Instead, if the pages studio were to be able to scroll down if you hover at the bottom while dragging a masterpage, you will be able to drag and drop a masterpage over a document page that is out of view.

• Staff

Just to confirm, I've logged this as a bug with the development team as I would expect this view to scroll in the Pages Studio.

If you are dragging a Master Page, the Masters section will scroll, if you are dragging a Page then the Page section will scroll, but seemingly if you are dragging a Master in the Pages section, or a Page in the Master section, this scrolling stops working.

I hope this helps :)