You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Backup/Restore feature (brushes, styles, templates, swatches, etc.)

8 hours ago, Zac44 said:

There should ideally be a feature to backup all custom settings in Affinity Suite to a file, rather than going to each individual panel and exporting your brushes, swatches etc.

Agreed, but I would add like to add other things as well such as custom settings, tool sticky settings, macros, studio presets, and more. The devs added the ability to mass import content some versions ago and have done a lot of work to make user content easily shared across all Affinity software, so I hope they continue on with more export options too.

arguably that is done already as content is stored in a certain  shared folder.

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Ryzen 7 5700U Rx Vega 8 graphics 

16GB RAM (15.3 usable) 

Acer KB202 27in 1080p monitor

Affinity Photo 1.10.6

Affinity photo 2 2.4.2 Affinity Designer 2 2.4.2 Affinity Publisher 2 2.4.2 on Windows 11 Pro version 23H2

Beta builds as they come out.

canon 80d| sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM | Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD | Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Autofocus APS-C Lens, Black

10 hours ago, Frozen Death Knight said:

Agreed, but I would add like to add other things as well such as custom settings, tool sticky settings, macros, studio presets, and more. The devs added the ability to mass import content some versions ago and have done a lot of work to make user content easily shared across all Affinity software, so I hope they continue on with more export options too.

Yeah it'd be great to just have an 'export/import custom settings' function. I'm constantly changing computers with work as I swap to client's computers all the time.

6 hours ago, drkanukie said:

It can sync my commercial brush packs - why not any settings and studio presets via my Affinity account. I jump from Windows to Mac all the time but its never in sync. This is the joy of software like Figma its cloud based so always the same where ever you access it.

Exactly. Affinity doesn’t need to replicate Figma entirely as they’ve nailed collaboration. But at least the basics of maintaining a workspace should be simpler.