You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[URGENT] Exporting: 2 Layers show, 1 Layer Missing

So I am exporting my magazine. I've got a couple pages that don't export layers. 2 pages is just a single image layer. Another page is background image, and then 2 small rectangle images with strokes. The two small images export, background is white.... Another page is just again a single image, and just exports White.. Need to get this done like ASAP. Any help would rock

• Staff

@Chris_K

I already have the file with me.

Thanks for the file SurJones.

If you uncheck Allow Advanced Features in the Export options the file/pages should export correctly.

I'm still not sure why this setting is affecting those pages since there's no vector elements / gradients / transparency used here. I'm passing this to the dev team.

Advanced features are parts of the PDF specification that Illustrator and some other apps don't support, but which are worth using because they improve print quality. In this case the particular feature is 1-bit transparency masks, and there is a bug in Affinity that means they got exported wrong. Switching off advanced features is a workaround that hides the bug. We'll fix the bug for the 1.5 beta.