You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher RC 3 2.2.0.2005 Text style dos not apply to table

@Gabe I follow the rules like everyone else. If you know where it should be, then move it without saying anything and give an answer in addition to moving it. Otherwise, the topic is moved, but no answer is given.

I have not yet received a constructive response to any problem from you, except for various instructions

• Staff
1 hour ago, anto said:

@GabeIt does not work. Look at video

This is a different issue. Your original video was about applying different table formats to a table already present on canvas. This is drawing new tables and not using the text format. I see why it does it. It's on the same lines as the original issue, as you still have some local formatting from the previous table. But I think it should create the new table "overwriting defaults" in that case as it's a new table. I will get this issue logged. 

59 minutes ago, anto said:

If you know where it should be, then move it without saying anything and give an answer in addition to moving it. Otherwise, the topic is moved, but no answer is given.

We cannot do this as you're using both forums to report a mix of issues and cannot really be moved around. What rules are you struggling with? As we can help you out understand where bugs should go, and this will reduce all this back/forth dance of figuring out what type of bug it is. 

• In the beta forums we ask people to report only issues that are new to the beta. It is the reporter's responsibility to check the retail version and see if the issue is new to the beta or not. If it's new, it goes in the beta forum. If not, it goes in the regular bugs forum. 
  • In the regular bugs forum we ask people to report only issues that affect the retail version.

30 minutes ago, Gabe said:

We cannot do this as you're using both forums to report a mix of issues and cannot really be moved around. What rules are you struggling with? As we can help you out understand where bugs should go, and this will reduce all this back/forth dance of figuring out what type of bug it is. 

• In the beta forums we ask people to report only issues that are new to the beta. It is the reporter's responsibility to check the retail version and see if the issue is new to the beta or not. If it's new, it goes in the beta forum. If not, it goes in the regular bugs forum. 
  • In the regular bugs forum we ask people to report only issues that affect the retail version.

I currently use 6 programs, three on different platforms. They are not interoperable and do you want me to test it on all of them? Especially since you know which bugs linger for years and it's not a problem for you to move it to the right place. I also don't have that much time to test it on all platforms and versions. It's not like it's my main job. If I see a problem, I report it. If I can, I check it in different versions. You treat me like you're paying me money and I'm breaking something. It's my personal initiative to help you, and there are always a lot of complaints.

1 minute ago, Gabe said:

We don't force anyone using the beta process if it's not something they have time for. If you choose to use it, you have to follow the rules.

This does not apply to the beta testing process. I'm talking about the mood on the forum and the attitude towards users.