You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Copy Content from Retail to Beta

I've done a quick search and didn't find what i'm looking for.

I've installed 2.2 beta and used the button to copy content from the retail, but unfortunately it didn't bring my presets (the ones in the New document dialog box)

Is there any way i can do it manually, instead of creating one by one?

Thanks

@EmT I've started adding manually my presets and i've found that they are automatically in Publisher, but not in Photo... it's supposed to work this way?

Edit: No, something is not working OK, after restarting the app all my presets added manually were deleted from both apps!

• Staff

Thanks @dcarvalho84

I've passed this over to the devs for further investigation.

2 minutes ago, dcarvalho84 said:

i've found that they are automatically in Publisher, but not in Photo

Just to clarify, do you mean the presets you made in Publisher Retail are showing in the Publisher Beta, but the presets you made in Photo Retail are not showing in Photo Beta?  

Just now, EmT said:

Thanks @dcarvalho84

I've passed this over to the devs for further investigation.

Just to clarify, do you mean the presets you made in Publisher Retail are showing in the Publisher Beta, but the presets you made in Photo Retail are not showing in Photo Beta?  

No, the presets i add in Designer Beta are showing in Publisher Beta, but not in Photo Beta. But as i've posted in the previous post, after restar all the manually added presets were deleted... something is not ok.

@EmT I don't know what to say more about this...

Closed all apps again. Only opened Designer, created just one preset, then opened Photo and the preset was there, then opened Publisher and the preset was there too.

Closed all apps twice, and opened them to check, the preset was there.... So for now i think it's the OK behaviour, could be the photo sync that could delete all the presets?

18 minutes ago, EmT said:

@dcarvalho84

In regard to the manually created presets that did not show up in the other beta apps, were the presets in a custom category or saved within one of the default categories?

I have created a new category, but now everything seems to be working fine, it's syncing between all 3 beta apps. Didn't know what hapenned in the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

The issue "New Document custom presets are not imported from retail to beta when migrating content. " (REF: HUB-319) has been fixed by the developers in internal build "2.2.0.1900".
This fix should soon be available as a customer beta and is planned for inclusion in the next customer release.
Customer beta builds are announced here and you can participate by following these instructions.
If you still experience this problem once you are using that build version (or later) please reply to this thread including @Serif Info Bot to notify us.