You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

VAT invoicing for V2

Dear Serif,

I would suggest you train your customer support properly to answer queries. After purchasing V1 as a business through reverse charge  (registered in the EU VAT VIES), I tried to purchase V2 back in January, while the 50% discount was still available.

I'm copying here the reply I received.

Since you last purchased we have had a new system in place whereby all company purchases are made through our inhouse system! It is a requirement of our inhouse system to fill in all requested information for us to be able to place the order.

Please note the change in our inhouse system does not allow us to place orders for Sole Traders any more unless you are a company. Therefore Sole Traders need to make purchase directly on our webstore.

After answering the folling to that email, I have received no reply so far and it's almost two months now.

I can’t make a purchase without VAT through the web. And I need an invoice with no VAT in order to comply with current legislation. 

You can call it sole trade or company, I have to fill a vat tax model quarterly and for this kind of purchase I can’t get a refund of vat since it’s not applicable. And the invoice I sent you already have the data you’re requesting if it’s not been transferred to your new system. 

If I can’t purchase a professional software as a professional, I’ll stick to V1. 

I'm currently experiencing problems with V1 (a file wouldn't allow me to save changes and another one isn't exporting italics), but right now I'm frustrated and wanted to get your previous level of support back.

• 7 months later...