You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Topaz Studio 2? Not loading in APV2

Hi Guys

Since going over to APV2 I cannot get my Topaz Studio 2 to work correctly.  When I first installed the plugin (Following the advice of others on here and entering the top level of the Topaz Tree and ticking the accept unrecognised apps box), The program worked and was loading correctly.  Now, I am getting a notification saying you are using Topaz Labs plugin but not the start screen?  It's like the program is half / Not fully loading.  i would be grateful if someone could help me with this. 

Best regards

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem--my Topaz plug-ins worked fine in both AF 1.x as well as the initial AF 2.0.0; when I updated to 2.0.3 none of them worked.  Followed the suggestion to remove and re-add the plug-ins, and I can confirm that worked for me.  (Using Windows 11 version)

Please note all that the Photo AI installer installs the plugins into the default plug-in location for Affinity. So you need to make sure that you have exited AP when doing the install, if not just go to the Photo AI install location and copy the plug-in file over to the AP default plug-in location. Again, make sure that you exit AP before doing this.

Both PC’s Win 11 x64 System with Intuos Pen & Touch 
PC1 ASUS ROG Strix - AMD Ryzen 9 6900X CPU @ 3.3GHz. 32GB RAM

- GPU 1: AMD Radeon integrated. GPU 2: NVIDIA RTX 3060, 6GB
PC2 HP Pavilion - 
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), 16GB RAM
 - GPU 1: Intel HD Graphics 630, GPU 2: NVIDIA GTX1050, 4GB

iPad (8th Gen) 2020