You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cancel free trial

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, @Bennett Lam.

You don't need to worry about it. When the trial ends, the program simply stops working unless you buy it.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

@Alan Brightman

It is not necessary to cancel the Trial. When the 10 days are over, or even before, you only need to uninstall Affinity Photo. You will not incur any costs.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

• 7 months later...

I am attempting to cancel my 30 trial of Affinity Photo.  I was required to pay up front.  A comment above says just uninstall to stop trial, but I want to be sure the credit card charge does not take affect.  Also while the App appears on my laptop it does not show as an installed file although I have been using it.  So there is nothing to uninstall.

1 hour ago, jlong9899 said:

I am attempting to cancel my 30 trial of Affinity Photo.  I was required to pay up front.  A comment above says just uninstall to stop trial, but I want to be sure the credit card charge does not take affect.  Also while the App appears on my laptop it does not show as an installed file although I have been using it.  So there is nothing to uninstall.

There is no charge when starting the Trial, and this no need to cancel it. You simply download the program, install, and start running it in Trial mode. If you paid up-front it should like you may have purchased, rather than downloading the Trial. If you purchased from Serif directly, you have a two-week refund period.

If the app is not showing, you may be looking for it the wrong way. On Windows, start the Windows Settings application, and look in Apps. You can uninstall from there. Or use the Windows standard Start menu, right-click on the app, and you did have an uninstall option.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1