You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How Do I get the freebies after registration?

Usually from your Serif Affinity account, where you registered the apps! - See and inspect also the three apps Info-Panel, which will lead/link you to that Affinity store place on click!

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

From within the application, Help > My Account

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.5, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.5

4 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Usually from your Serif Affinity account, where you registered the apps! - See and inspect also the three apps Info-Panel, which will lead/link you to that Affinity store place on click!

In my account under downloads and product keys it lists all the free stuff, but there's no link for downloading it. The store contains purchasables which I may look into later, but right now just looking at how to download the free study. 1163840320_ScreenShot2022-10-11at3_12_59PM.png.75340e6640505f1712ec01b49477744f.png

Just now, RasterFarian said:

In my account under downloads and product keys it lists all the free stuff, but there's no link for downloading it.

As the message says, you need to Register your application.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

33 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

As the message says, you need to Register your application.

Yes, I did. I launched each of the three programs and hit the register button and followed the directions. When I go to registered products and devices in MyAccount it does not show any registered products.

Is there a lag time for it to formalize?

Is there another way to register?

It seems like you are looking for the resources in the website.
Instead of that, as Walt suggested earlier, try the application menu “Help → My Account”.

Note: If you don’t get the “register button” when you launch the software then that shows that you have registered it (i.e. you don’t need to register again).

image.png.8c46961b9de6a44335099c6fd130fc6e.png

12 hours ago, RasterFarian said:

Yes, I did. I launched each of the three programs and hit the register button and followed the directions. When I go to registered products and devices in MyAccount it does not show any registered products.

That sounds like you somehow have two accounts at the Affinity Store, and you're looking in the wrong one. Try My Account in the application, which will show you the email address you're using for the applications. Check carefully whether it matches the one you used when you went to the Affinity Store from your browser.

-- Walt
PC:

I was logged out yesterday so my reply did not go through. Thank you Walt and Garry. So the upshot:

I used the register button that came up with the welcome/splash screen. Followed the directions. The applications no longer asked me to register, but registration did not show up in my account/registered apps and devices.

I do not have two accounts.

I took Garry's advice and went to my account under the Affinity Designer menu (wasn't user Help in my version). It did ask me to register and that worked. The app shows as registered on the affinity website and that menu proceeds to a download section.

So, all's good. Thank you guys for you help!

Also, don't know if the register button is broken on the welcome/splash screen or if it was just me. Something for the developers to check maybe?

Thanks again!

56 minutes ago, RasterFarian said:

Also, don't know if the register button is broken on the welcome/splash screen or if it was just me.

There is no Register button on the welcome/splash screen as far as I know. So I'm not sure what you mean by that.

-- Walt
PC:

19 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

There is no Register button on the welcome/splash screen as far as I know. So I'm not sure what you mean by that.

The image attached is the window I'm referring to. Help>Welcome or it just comes up if you haven't checked the box for it to not come up on launch. This screen had a register button the last couple months. I never dismissed it from launch because I wanted the reminder to register. That's the button I used to register. Once I used that button to register the button no longer showed up, but as mentioned the process I went through did not register the software. Not sure what it was registering if not the software.... 

image.thumb.png.42fe337234c2ca07829eab63bd028077.png

I think this is what you're referring to. Once you register/sign in, it no longer appears, until you sign out. You access it by clicking the My Account icon located on the far right of the toolbar.

Regwindow.jpg

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

17 hours ago, Ron P. said:

I think this is what you're referring to. Once you register/sign in, it no longer appears, until you sign out. You access it by clicking the My Account icon located on the far right of the toolbar.

No, that's not what I've been referring to, but yes, that is where I ended up thanks to GarryP and yes that did register the software and yes register no longer comes up when I go to "my account" from within the software.

The button I first used was on the welcome window that pops up on launch (unless you turn it off with the check box). I intentionally left it opening on launch in order to remind myself to register. I clicked that register button on the welcome window for each app. It took me to the affinity website where I followed directions, clicked a few buttons etc.. That process did not register the software which is what kicked off this thread. 

The only way I know of to reproduce the problem is a new install and take a look at the welcome screen, click the button etc...?