You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No accesible PDF Options window on import

It's not only a Publisher error, it accours in Photo too.

If a drag more than 1 pdf file in the document/program then the PDF Import Options window is visible like a window in the dock (see picture) and also through the window-menü in the top bar, but i cannot choose these window - furthermore i cannot find the window on my screens. That would not be the problem, but i cannot close this invisible window, so i have to force a quit application. In Affinity i can move the window but i cannot interact. 

If i drag only the pdf file, then the window apears normally.

Greetings 

Kristijan

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-07 um 13.02.15.png

• Staff

Hi @KK Mac

Is this the same issue you bought to our attention last year? 

If so, could you advise as per the response by MEB if you are opening the files by dragging the files over the application window without a document opened, or over the pasteboard area with a document open, or over the UI of the app?
If you are doing this and the PDF options dialog does not appear. Could you confirm if you are working with a multiple monitor setup? 

It would be helpful if you could also send a screen recording of this issue in action.