You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing Resource

• Staff

Hi @Sam Neil,

Thanks for your report!

Please see my post at the below link regarding this issue -

I hope this clears things up :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

8 hours ago, Dan C said:

Hi @Sam Neil,

Thanks for your report!

Please see my post at the below link regarding this issue -

I hope this clears things up :)

@Dan C It does but does not help the face that now I am getting an error with my existing file that I was working on last night and now it is throwing this error message. Am I right to assume that my project file is in fact intact and this can be ignored?

I hope you guys can fix this ASAP... 

2021-10-28_212214.png

• Staff

You should be able to save, close and re-open the file, at which point the Resource Manager should be correctly updated.

If the file is still showing as missing after saving and reloading the file, it may be a genuine lost link - I hope this helps :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

4 minutes ago, Dan C said:

You should be able to save, close and re-open the file, at which point the Resource Manager should be correctly updated.

If the file is still showing as missing after saving and reloading the file, it may be a genuine lost link - I hope this helps :)

@Dan C I have tried that several times. It is now complaining about an existing resource that has not been touched for months as I have been working with this file for that long. This was never an issue with the previous version.

• Staff

1.10.4 will be released today that addresses this problem. On the Affinity Store it should be available now and on the Mac App Store and Microsoft Store it will roll out worldwide over the next 24-48 hours, as normal.

Please see this announcement post for the link for your particular application

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

As confirmed above, this should be fixed in the most recent update - please can you download and install this when available and let me know if this resolves the issues for you please? :) 

Please note -

Many thanks!

22 minutes ago, Dan C said:

As confirmed above, this should be fixed in the most recent update - please can you download and install this when available and let me know if this resolves the issues for you please? :) 

@Dan C I can confirm all is good now! 😃 Thank you guys for getting sorted so quickly!!!! Have a great weekend!