You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Not Matching Original

Oridraw

Hello,

Please see attached screenshots and final exported document.

Please advise why the exported document that is created from original document does not visually look same as screenshot of document before export, even though no changes applied to document before export, this is to export as PNG, as per screenshot with PNG export settings.

I like how document looks in screenshot before I start export process.

I look forward to feedback on this and if there is a way to fix this.

I can send original Affinity Designer file for someone to test this.

I am using latest Affinity Designer 1.10 on MacBook with Mac OS Sur 11.15.1.

Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 15.04.20.png

Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 15.04.30.png

Pineapple-PD40k-GD.png

@Oridraw

Can you upload that document so someone can have a look and try to figure out what is going on for you?

If you prefer to keep it private, respond as such and a member of the support staff will supply you with a private dropbox link, once they get to this post

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff

Thanks for the file - as I expected it is the extreme mitre corners that is causing a problem. It also affects the in-app view as well except you need to be zoomed in past 100% Zoomed out and the size actually starts changing on all of them. IF you modify the bezier handles on those corners so they're shorter and do not cross each other you should be able to get them to behave.

This is something we do have logged, so I will pass your comments on and get it bumped with development.

4 hours ago, Sean P said:

Thanks for the file - as I expected it is the extreme mitre corners that is causing a problem. It also affects the in-app view as well except you need to be zoomed in past 100% Zoomed out and the size actually starts changing on all of them. IF you modify the bezier handles on those corners so they're shorter and do not cross each other you should be able to get them to behave.

This is something we do have logged, so I will pass your comments on and get it bumped with development.

Thank you very much for feedback and input.