You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG/UI inconsistency - Global Color Picker

Really excited about Global colors!

Just a few notes: 

1. The new Color Picker which pops up when selecting Add Global Color from the palette's hamburger menu is oddly sized, too wide. Also the color well is a rectangle while everywhere else in the UI it's circular.

post-1105-0-64412000-1447188119_thumb.png

2. The color of the noise slider doesn't match the selected color:

post-1105-0-56416700-1447188231_thumb.png

3. Also, the type on my non-retina mbp is blurry in the button labeled Edit Global Color, which appears under the new Tint slider in the Color palette.

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

And to add this: the layer icon on the layers list does not get updated immediately after changing a global colour from the swatches panel. You have to move the shape on the canvas to update the icon …  :huh:

Nevertheless, I’m excited about global colours as well … :)

That's right Alex I forgot that one, it also updates if you turn the layer off and on... I guess any redraw will do it..

And to add this: the layer icon on the layers list does not get updated immediately after changing a global colour from the swatches panel. You have to move the shape on the canvas to update the icon …  :huh:

Nevertheless, I’m excited about global colours as well … :)

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.