You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do I get to the older version? Publisher 1.10.0 not really working on newest MAC, cannot enlarge picture in frame

Hi everybody, I cannot enlarge a picture in a frame or move the picture in the frame any more. It doesnt react any more, since upgrading on 1.10.0. I have MAC 11.5.1.

How do I get to my older version? With that I did not have any problem. I cant work with it any more.

(Is my english understandble? I am german)

Kindest greetings, Julia

If you have the Mac App Store version of Affinity Photo you can only revert to the older version if you have a Time Machine or similar backup, but if you have the Affinity Store version of the app you can download earlier versions from here:

https://store.serif.com/update/macos/photo/1

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I just got through with an hour session in macOS 11.5.1 using the new 1.10.0 doing picture frames, sizing, moving, etc. and it all works fine. I did find with my APhoto that I needed to delete my v1.9.3 app, then download the new one to fix a problem I had with that upgrade. While I have the Affinity Store versions, you can also do that with the App store version. Sometimes that fixes some issues.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

4 hours ago, Gabe said:

Hi @Julia_G,

Can you attach a screen recording of this in action? We are not aware of this issue. 

Dear Gabe, Thank you for your support but today I had no problems. I dont know why, what changed. Yesterday I updated everything (also the computer) and after that it didnt work, and today I wanted to make the recording and suddenly... NO PROBLEMS any more. But thanks for your effort! Next time I´ll wait a day.

Kindest greetings from Germany, Julia