You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

APh Crash using warp tool 1.10.0

I just had a crash using Photo 1.10.0.  I had just done a panoramic, accepted it, did a mesh warp, accepted it, rotated using transform panel, then in a second mesh warp it crashed.  I had pushed in the upper right corner node a bit, then was looking at the entire pano.  I think I had just double clicked to place a node the instant before it was gone.

I opened the autosaved file.  It was saved just before I went into mesh warp the second time.  I was able to do the mesh warp that it had crashed on previously.

Crash report attached.

Photo Crash 8-9-21

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

On 8/10/2021 at 1:56 AM, Chris B said:

I cannot reproduce this from scratch - do you have any idea if it's a resource issue? How big is the panorama? Can you reproduce it on the same file and a smaller one?

Hi Chris,

I couldn't reproduce it.  The panoramic was made from about 12 to 15 jpg averaging about 5 MB each.  So semi large, but probably small compared with what some people do.  It was probably just a freak occurrence.  Thanks.

Mike

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra