You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity (All) Wont Update

Hello,

I have all 3 Affinity software and none of them update.

They are all on version 1.9.2.1035 and they never update anymore.

I have checked firewall and AV and they are all able to use internet.

I only know I got email saying new version so I started each Affinity program and no updates as usual. 

How do I fix?

edit: They are all trying to get to 54.195.253.27/0 or so logs say but they are not restricted.

Thanks

Fred

Edited by Grenpara
added info

1 minute ago, iconoclast said:

I have the same problem, but only with Designer (look at this thread) - the only app I bought in the Affinity Store. Seems that Affinity's announcement was faster than their update service. Think we should wait a little. Maybe tomorrow.

Hello,

Thanks for reply and info.
I purchased my apps directly from Serif and not MS store so I dont think that thread is related to me.

Thanks for the help.
Fred

I purchased Designer directly from the Affinity Store (Serif) and the other ones (Photo and Publisher) from the Microsoft Store. The ones from the MS Store updated yesterday evening, but it seems that the Affinity Store however needs a little longer this time. But this will be no reason for me to buy my software at the Microsoft Store in the future. I'm not verry satisfied by that store in many cases.

Edit: Jon P is right. Now it works.