You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

IDML: Tables are moved out of page

I opened an IDML containing tables (not spanning over several pages) and all the tables were moved vertically to the top and out of the page, so I am only able to see one third of them.

It seems to be that APu is inserting and pinning them into separate text frames and in this document the pinning goes wrong. I made another test in ID cutting the table and inserting it again. This time the table was still pinned into a text frame, but displayed correctly. Why is APu handling the tables not as a table object and instead pins them?

IDML can be uploaded to a private link for examination.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Same here on Mac, although I'm surprised at how well the conversion goes, yes the tables have moved up on the page, but really happy to see they are proper formatted, fully editable tables in Pub   

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.