You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG: AD 1.3.5.5 - Redraw breaks

Thanks Alex, good eye! Fortunately this is just a comp for a redesign idea...

Gorgeous design, Ronny … don’t forget to correct the typo (Henry David “Thoreau”) …  ;)

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Ok just sent u the file.

Hey Ronny

I'm having a hard time re-creating this with the files that I have. Is there any chance you could send us an example file where this is happening for you?

Cheers

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Sonoma 14.4.1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris, I trust you received the file I sent a while back regarding this issue...?

I just wanted to report that this issue has not been fixed in the latest beta (1.3.5.7)

It's really important for my workflow to be able to edit in key line mode. 

Thanks for all you do.

Hey Ronny

I'm having a hard time re-creating this with the files that I have. Is there any chance you could send us an example file where this is happening for you?

Cheers

I guess it's back to Adobe again for "serious" projects... I hope it's fixed for the next beta...

Thanks for the update Ronny

I think the team are currently focused on trying to get the new feature tight for the next release, but I'm sure they'll be on it soon after 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.