You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

hi, i'm a music producer and i would like to create my own artwork for my music

I left you some photos to make you understand the result I would like to achieve,
my question is: i'm a affinity publisher user, i need to buy another of Affinity series product or publisher is ok? 

THANSK!

Schermata 2021-01-29 alle 11.51.10.png

Schermata 2021-01-29 alle 11.51.15.png

Schermata 2021-01-29 alle 11.51.23.png

Hello Manuy,

welcome to the forums. Publisher is totally fine for your needs. If you like to make the illustrations and/or pictures by yourself you should consider to use Photo for rastergrafics or Designer for Vectorgrafics or both because they are at 50% discount and a lot of fun in conjunction with publisher.

I do a fair chunk of music industry related work and I would say you'd be best to go for the trio of apps and use via studiolink for a really smooth workflow - it's a total bonus that theres 50% off at the moment - just go for it and get em all - you won't regret it

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

1 hour ago, Dazmondo77 said:

I do a fair chunk of music industry related work and I would say you'd be best to go for the trio of apps and use via studiolink for a really smooth workflow - it's a total bonus that theres 50% off at the moment - just go for it and get em all - you won't regret it

+1 I would say go for all 3. Photos for editing photos, Designer for any vector files and editing needed and Publisher to put it all together. You can get all 3 for the price of 1 application and a half, it is a great deal!