You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hallo,

ich habe in Photo ein Makro erstellt um die dpi von Fotos auf 300 zu erhöhen. Wenn ich dies auf andere Fotos anwende, wird nicht nur die dpi verändert, sondern auch die Bildgröße auf diejenige, welches das Foto hatte mit dem das Makro erstellt wurde.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit ein Makro zu erstellen, welches nur die dpi verändert, aber nicht die Bildgröße der zu veränderten Dateien?

Herzlichen Dank.

Willkommen in den Affinity Foren @Hannes13!

Ich glaube es ist ein Bug, dass das Makro in der aktuellen Version nicht funktioniert. User @John Rostron hat in Version 1.6 ein Makro erstellt, mit dem das auch in Version 1.8.x möglich ist. Das Makro findest du im Anhang. Das Makro importieren kannst du über das kleine Hamburger-Menü im Bibliothek-Panel.

Change DPI 1.6.afmacros

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 2 years later...

Hello out there!

Is there any new state about that aspect? I just ran into the same problem. Moreover it is sad, that one can't edit a macro under that detailed aspect. It's only a singel step within the step list - and you can only keep it or delete it...

Thanks to you!

Johannes

30 minutes ago, jweitzel said:

Is there any new state about that aspect? I just ran into the same problem.

The only thing you can do is use one of the macros created/shared by other users that do this, and which were recorded before the (still unfixed) bug appeared in the applications.

Such as:

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

As always, thanks a lot, Walt! You seem to be "anywhere" in our forum ... : )

As far as macros are concerned, I think there still seems to be a lot of "room for improvement" in our beloved Photo application. To my regret, with "other photo software" I was used to immediately setting up an action if I had to make a hand stroke more than 3 times. Now I have a folder with almost 95 cell phone pictures that all have to be converted to aRGB, 300 dpi etc. - And besides the aspect that some things don't seem to work at all in AFPhoto, there is also the fact that the macros don't start at all when you click on their name in the library. Or hang, or then run 5 times.
That's a bit awful.

Thanks for your help!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

1 minute ago, jweitzel said:

there is also the fact that the macros don't start at all when you click on their name in the library

If you're on a Mac, don't try to use a Wacom stylus to click on the macro; use a mouse. (Another unfixed bug.)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1