You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

i am trying to move from Serif Page Plus to Affinity Publisher.  Looking at videos where relevent.  I produced a book on Page Plus so keen to get up to speed on AF Publisher.  So I created a frame on the page and filled it with text - ok so not much differnt to page plus.  Now trying to add an image  Created an Image frame from the tool. Put an image in it.  Moved it up into the text area and it covers the text.  The text doesn't wrap around the image frame - seems a bit strange to me.  Looked for settings on the image frame for wrapping text.  Couldn't see any.  I can seet this re-learning curve is not going to be easy.  I have also purchased AF Photo.  They look great apps.  The videos seem to be on specific areas.  I did look at one of intro ones but not that helpful.  On my Magix Editor was 2 introduction videos that took one through all its tools one by one and showed you what they did and how to use them.  Not seen something similar on AF apps - maybe I missed it. 

13 minutes ago, grahamm7 said:

Looked for settings on the image frame for wrapping text.  Couldn't see any.

Hi grahamm7, if you look at the top menu bar while the picture frame layer is selected you will see the text wrap buttons, the one on the left is the one you need, the middle one is to edit the wrap outline

image.png.875f241b36f33de1d64e12da361763ea.png