You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Beta

After installing the latest update of Affinity Designer from the App Store, Affinity Designer Beta say it will not open without the App Store version of Affinity Designer being installed. What do I need to do to resolve this problem so I can use the Beta version? Or is that because the App store version is the most up to date version?

Gregg

OS X Version 10.14.6 iMac 27" 3.2 GHz i5- 32 GB  Huion Kamvas Pro 20

iPad Pro 12.9" IOS 13

AD = OS IOS, AP = OS IOS

• Staff

Hi GRScott,

The App Store version is the latest build available. Which means the Betas are redundant and no longer work. We should be releasing a new Beta within the coming weeks.

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Some months ago, it seemed like there were plans to incorporate relative origins for rulers.

I continue to think this would a much used feature and can only speculate why it has not yet been incorporated.

Is this a low priority or am I missing something?

Some months ago, it seemed like there were plans to incorporate relative origins for rulers.

I continue to think this would a much used feature and can only speculate why it has not yet been incorporated.

Is this a low priority or am I missing something?

Very interesting idea, indeed. I can see frequent situations where such a feature would come handy.

(For the best attention, I think you should have started a separate topic for this, rather than writing in a random thread ;))

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.