You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cntrl + D Shortcut key not working

After selecting an image I tried to use the Cntrl + D key to deselect the image.   I ended up having to use the menu option instead.  I checked the preferences menu and the Cntrl + D is there but it doesn't work.  I have tried it on several images and the same problem occurs.  I am using Windows 10 latest upgrade.  I could not show me trying to use the Cntrl +D on the enclosed video as it kept closing the video but it clearly shows that it is in the preferences menu.

I was not using Tiny Take when It happened and didn't have it open.  I was just using Affinity Photo at the time.  I only use Tiny Take to try and demonstrate what was happening and that it was in the preferences menu.  I have tried Affinity Photo again without anything else open and it still doesn't work.

• Staff

Hi Eric,

Just having TinyTake installed is enough to cause it. You don't have to be using it per se. It probably had a process running in the background. Can you please check TinyTake's settings and disable hot keys and see if it starts working.