You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have a text on a path that is making me pull my hair out.  Attached.

I have a set of numbers in Text on a Path next to the ellipse saying "26.5 x  105-15".  I can click and place the cursor anywhere in the "26.5 x  " but it totally ignores my attempt to place the cursor in the "105-15".  What did I do wrong?  I'm trying to select the 105, how can I do this?  I also want to add text to the end, how can I do this?  Can anyone explain what this is doing?

This was created using beta 1.3.4.26925

Test25.afdesign

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

• Staff

Hi Gear maker,

Thanks for your report.

Place the cursor at the beginning of the text and triple-click to select it all (although only part of it seems selected). Then go to the Character panel and set the Horizontal Scale back to 100%. You should then be able to select and edit the text as usual. 

Changing the horizontal scale below 100% interferes with text selection. Issue logged to be checked.

• 2 weeks later...