You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Looking to hire for annual report design

I'm looking to hire a graphic designer for an annual report design. I have a marketing firm, but I have too much work to do myself, which is why I'm looking for help. Most people on freelance websites only have experience with Adobe, which is why I'm hoping this post results in a few inquiries.

Please reply by direct message if you're interested.

• Staff

@ElleWoods & @affinity4Christ15 I have hidden your posts as they go against the forum rules on solicitation

You may not distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.

and

Prohibited Content -

any advertising or soliciting including, without limitation, advertisements, store announcements, for sale or trade, coupons, sales, consultants, and eBay postings

@RobertRhodeIsland

I have moved your post from Share your work. We do not encourage the solicitation of work on these forums in PMs as they are normally invisible to Mods and could lead to someone being ripped off having been introduced through our forums. I am not suggesting anything improper about the people who replied, We just do not know who else has replied or anything about them.

To All Readers: I would discourage you from working with anyone who has not been recommended by someone you trust, and doing due diligence. These forums are not a marketplace to explicitly ask for or provide work using Affinity Software, so as a matter of policy we will lock or remove threads like this.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon