You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

This is somewhat OT, but I searched all forums and found no suitable answer. Trying to download the current Designer Beta from the Amazon AWS site, but it is telling me there are still 6 hours to go. It is running at 17KB/s. My network is 100Mbit/sec download, 50Mbit/sec upload. Everything is currently running very close to those speeds, except the Designer download.

Apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post this query.

Asus ROG Strix G17 Notebook:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 3.80 GHz with Radeon Vega Graphics | 32GB DDR4 3200mHz RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Gfx | 2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe M.2 3x4 | Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22623.870

14 minutes ago, Dave Quail said:

Hi all,

This is somewhat OT, but I searched all forums and found no suitable answer. Trying to download the current Designer Beta from the Amazon AWS site, but it is telling me there are still 6 hours to go. It is running at 17KB/s. My network is 100Mbit/sec download, 50Mbit/sec upload. Everything is currently running very close to those speeds, except the Designer download.

Apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post this query.

The files are located on the East Coast of the USA, so your ISP may be having issues connecting to that region. I've just checked and my connection is also 100mbit/s and the latest beta downloaded in about 30 seconds.

Thanks Mark, tried again just now, but same issue. Will try again tomorrow. 

Asus ROG Strix G17 Notebook:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 3.80 GHz with Radeon Vega Graphics | 32GB DDR4 3200mHz RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Gfx | 2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe M.2 3x4 | Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22623.870

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.