You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem when exporting to PDF

Hello

I have created a book (108 pages) in AfPublisher (1.7.3.481). That's pretty much gone well. But when I now am about sending the book to the print shop, typeface errors appear on some pages.
Option 1:
I choose File -> Export -> PDF (for print). Attached file '79 low 'shows the problem. The typeface is thin, almost unreadable.
Option 2:
Attached file '79 best 'has been executed with File -> Print -> Adobe PDF and it is correct.
I prefer Alt.1 because Alt.2 has a tendency to distort the colors in some of the images.
Has anyone encountered similar problems when exporting?

Geir

79 best.JPG

79 low.JPG

I have attached the afpub file and 2 PDF versions of page 79, where '79 Export' is produced with File-->Export-->PDF (for print) and show error in the typeface (very thin, almost unreadable).

'79 Print' is made with File-->Print-->Adobe PDF . This shows correct typeface.

If you take time to see the apub file you'll see similar errors on pages 23, 53, 59, 67 (caption) - and the text on the pages 72-73, 78-79

The font used in the captions is Times New Roma italic, the font in body text is Adobe Garamond Pro. I'm on Win 10.

I'd be very glad  if you would  be looking into this.

Geir

Grindabygg_24x24_ENDELEG_ExportPrint.pdf 79 Print.pdf 79_Export.pdf