You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8.0.532 update CRASHING

4 hours ago, Lindsay Gibb said:

Well you got my blood pulsing !

So I downloaded 1.8.1.604 and yes it fired up first time......but alas not the second, third or fourth times ! :(

Right... After restarting my computer I couldn't fire it up again. But the font issue seems to be gone (for me on this computer).

3 hours ago, lynzrand said:

Right... After restarting my computer I couldn't fire it up again. But the font issue seems to be gone (for me on this computer).

The Release version 1.7.3.481 seems okay, I haven't tried the Beta version from that time, I still have it, might just try..

• Staff
14 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

The 1.8.1.610 beta build has a potential fix for the issues you've reported. Would any of you be able to install the beta and try it out and see whether it starts OK for you? Thanks for your patience.

and the Photo equivalent

13 minutes ago, Gabe said:
14 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

The 1.8.1.610 beta build has a potential fix for the issues you've reported. Would any of you be able to install the beta and try it out and see whether it starts OK for you? Thanks for your patience.

and the Photo equivalent

It works! Tried firing it up three times on my machine withoud hitting any issue. Will try once again after restart.

14 hours ago, lynzrand said:

It works! Tried firing it up three times on my machine withoud hitting any issue. Will try once again after restart.

I have downloaded both photo and designer beta versions, opened both programs several times, done a restart, opened both several times again...

No Problems !!

• 2 weeks later...

I directly jumped to 1.8.3.623 / 1.8.2.619 and they all seem to work so far. Thank you very much!

Btw: is it right that the two Designer and Photo are named 1.8.3., while Publisher is still on 1.8.2.? Just wondering.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.