You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Program stop

• Staff

Hey Kjelle,

So you've already created the panorama and you're just applying filters to it? How big is the panorama in terms of resolution and DPI? I will need to match my document settings to yours or use the same panorama as you. If you could attach it that would be great.

What concerns me that this may be a regression over the retail version if 1.7 is fine. 

I tested a TIFF pan using Sharpen, Clarity, Curves, and Tone adjustment then exported as TIFF. No issues but the pan/file may not be large enough.

Source:
Size 182 MB (190,999,516 bytes)
Dimensions 135589x2683
Resolution 96 dpi

Exported:
190 MB (199,715,658 bytes)
Dimensions 135589x2683
Resolution 96 dpi

APbeta-export_long_pan.thumb.JPG.e4bd5a7ade96f011ccd543490835ce63.JPG

Hardware:
AMD Ryzen7 2700X on MSI X470 Gaming mobo (4.4GHz max.)
16GB RAM
AMD Radeon R9 200 series video card

Yesterday when I wrote the messege I tryed severel times and every time the program stopped. I used the Tiff files from Affinity photo work book. Files  torres_del_paine. Wen i did the same in 1.7.. sharp that i bought i november, everyting worked. So I sat down today and try to recreated the same problem but I did not managed. So my conclusion is that i was something in my computer.

• Staff
2 minutes ago, Kjelle said:

Yesterday when I wrote the messege I tryed severel times and every time the program stopped. I used the Tiff files from Affinity photo work book. Files  torres_del_paine. Wen i did the same in 1.7.. sharp that i bought i november, everyting worked. So I sat down today and try to recreated the same problem but I did not managed. So my conclusion is that i was something in my computer.

Okay, well if it becomes a problem and you suspect there's something for us to do, please let me know :) Thank you. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.