grapher

crash on opening file

Problem could be related to the used images. Without images - as they are all linked - the document opens on my PC without a problem. The hard way would be to add the images one by one to see where the problem is.

Let us know you find the problem image, or if you want to zip up the images used I can have a look, as it also opens fine for me here

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

yes, i can confirm its the PSD file. I tryed even flat file, simple one layer and still it crashes. You have PM with link to PSD

I have much the same problem with a simple file - just four pages as a booklet and a single AFPhoto image which is added twice - on page one and page four - plus a little bit of of artistic text.
The file opens initially OK but the Pages mini-image doesn't show the image on page four.
You can't move the image on page one nor the text.
Scrolling down to page four in the main editing window displays the image but the software freezes at this point and have to use Task Manager to kill off AFPub.

It's a problem that is reproducible at will - not sure if it's the AFPhoto image which was a JPG that was edited.

Perhaps someone else would like to try this?

csc template cover.afphoto

test publication 01 - 1.8.0.502.afpub

It looks like a very similar issue, after saving and re-opening the image DPI is listed as -1.

I still can't reproduce a crash but have added this to the report I made for the above issue

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com