You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

very slow tool pipette

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a video of how it works, I just do some brushes, not quite as snappy the first one but acceptable however hitting 'alt' and color picking is not workable at all. The lag should be very visible on the captured video.

This is also a tiny document test to take doc size out of the equation, it was a 446 by 96 px small canvas, just one layer.

Also, just alt clicking doesn't show the color picker, it has to be dragged for it to appear, the first appearance is actually the slowest of all (not quite visible on the video as it just appears after some frozen time).

Any workarounds in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I face the same situation. No update on this issue: bug fixed or workaround ?

It's very annoying... processor up to 90%, whole computer freezes, not even able to screen. I have to shut down Affinity, praying for a not too bad restore :-(.

Many thanks.