PeterB.

Fields in Paragraph Studio too large

Hi,

I just tested the latest beta and it seems the paragraph studio has a little bug. It's fields are too large. No matter how far i resize the panel.1017603507_Bildschirmfoto2019-10-31um13_02_33.thumb.png.83efbcf021b8c576fe3829c72e24c335.png

Some fields just expand to fill the available space. However I can see the flow options sections has some oddities in it which OS version are you using ?

Living the Dream since 1964 - about 25 years left

Still Mojave 10.14.6 due to my "favourite" magenta colored layout software... This is weird. When I reset user defaults and restart AP everything looks normal. If I again restart AP then the fields look wrong. Let me see if I can catch that on video...

ok I tried my best to capture it on video. deleting the complete AP Beta preferences folder didn't help. Resetting user defaults and restarting brings all back to normal. But as soon as I change something in settings and restart AP the fields are out of view again... is there something else I should reset?