At my current job we use Corel Draw in our graphic design department. I have switched to Affinity Designer and Photo for my personal work and these are my 5 features I use very often in Corel that I would love to see added.
1. Boundary Tool - Have a print/cut Roland printer and this tool is essential when creating a cut line around multiple objects.
2. Envelope Tool - Use this quite often for text effects. Converting to curves and manipulating from there works alright but Corel leaves the enveloped object still as text and can be still edited.
3. Flood Fill Tool - I'm able to replicate this using boolean operations but involves way more steps and occasionally will end up with odd quirks and unwanted results.
4. Blend Tool - I believe I have seen this is coming on the roadmap so hopefully soon
5. Raster to Vector Tracing - Also seen this is coming. Currently using Inkscape for this feature and then exporting/importing into Designer
All this being said Designer is still one of the best applications I have used. How great this application already is has me very excited for future updates and enhancements.